I love you Ohio but your temperatures have been insane. Apparently we brought a heatwave with us...
Yesterday was awesome/not so awesome. We hit the road around 7:30, biking from NY, hitting the PA state sign and then into Ohio. Nolan's parents and 2 brothers came out to meet us and provide 2 lunches. It was incredible-chicken wraps, bean & corn salsa, and fresh fruit. (P.S. I'm eating entirely too much nowadays) But the heat was ridiculous and the day ended up being super long. I was pretty close to bonking...like 2 mins away from the church. OOF!
Last night, Jamey found a stereo system in one of the rooms of the church we are staying in so of course we had a little scheming session. Kelly and I hit up Wal-Mart for glow sticks, bubbles and ridiculous sunglasses and Jamey worked on the signage for our surprise dance party. We transformed the kitchen into a dance floor and used our headlights as strobe lights. Paul was the bouncer. It was hysterical.
In other news, my tan lines are getting ridiculous. And by ridiculous, I mean awesome. Also, my camera broke. Who wants to buy and send me a new one?
Thanks to Becca & crew, Emily, and Babs for the mail drops. Love you guys.
So glad you are updating your blog! Love reading and following along. We miss you in good-ol' Brooklyn. Sounds like you are having an amazing time!
ReplyDelete