Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sweet Sweet New York!

B&B Prom @ the Ferry in VT to enter NEW YORK!

Done with the White & Green Mountains

Other side of the ferry

YMCA in Silverbay, NY (this stay was like Kellerman's in Dirty Dancing)


We found a big chair along the way

Awesome house in Rochester Vt (notice the cat!!)

There were cats everywhere. Some had no eyes, some had no tails... Rochester VT, everyone.



Grams & mom


Kels & me in Lebanon, NH

Mustachio ladies & Denis

After the rain & the huge hills

Salon D'Angela opened. Shaved 2 female heads and gave one mofohawk.

At the wheel dip showing off our bibs

Dance party mid climb of Bethal Mt road

The crew on our first ride together. So good looking!

Cutting the faux hawk

The girls at Francie's house

awesome foggy morning

Leaving Rochester, Vt. Thanks Ginny!

Exploring with B-money



Kelsey working on my tattoos. love this so much.


Well we've made it through 2 states and have arrived in the moutains of New York. Internet has been spotty and I haven't had cell service in 2 days...also this post is being written from my phone so expect some typos.

We climbed the White & Green mountains and then the Adirondacks kicked our butts. Seriously. But the scenery was incredible. Almost makes me want to move to the mountains. Maybe not. I miss the city.

I love this group so much...I've never laughed so much!


1 comment:

  1. I love your pics. I wanna see before and after pics of the shaved head ladies. You should shave your head!!! DON'T YOU DARE! I miss you...can you ride your bike home for a night? Thanks. Um theres this drop down menu that says "Comment as:" then I have to select a profile...I don't get it. So I'm just gunna click on "post comment" and see what happens. I emailed you so get off your bike or put down your hammer or buzzer and email me back!!

    BTW I have to select a profile..which one do I select!???

    ReplyDelete